⊱ S N C ⊰
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☂ Sing to the Sky ☁

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future Chorus Suggestions?

Go down 
+7
Yipstar
rimi
Legender
Cloudy
hamxham
ShinigamiDanna
lasagna
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hamxham

hamxham

Female Posts : 173

Future Chorus Suggestions? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Chorus Suggestions?   Future Chorus Suggestions? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:45 pm

yeah, i have a feeling jbf would end up as a disaster XD //hates lining up syllables because it takes SO DAMN LONG OTL

and then there's meltdown, which would just be LOL x'D

but i think as long as the songs we pick aren't TOO obscure, it should be okay~ we're not having any problem with the number of auditions, since so far, we've been getting quite enough. also, doing more popular songs are choruses won't necessarily boost our reputation because there are already so many choruses of them around, and people won't always find us ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hamxham88
ShinigamiDanna

Female Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Future Chorus Suggestions?   Future Chorus Suggestions? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Don't know it either >_>
*listens*
Sounds good Smile

As for popular vs obscure, I personally think that we should sing both songs that are popular and songs that are not so well-known xD This way we can both gain popularity and get some obscure songs to be known by more people xD

And people actually do find the popular songs... if not for anything else, I've seen people who listen to them to compare them with their own cover xD

(but hell, we should sing songs we like, no matter how popular they are xD I've always tried promoting them, and always will Smile )
Back to top Go down
hamxham

hamxham

Female Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Future Chorus Suggestions?   Future Chorus Suggestions? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:18 pm

ahaha, i guess i assumed kimi no shiranai monogatari was pretty popular because it's supercell, but, *shrugs* ^^

mm, that's a good point... *does that myself* XD

what's a 'popular' song you guys think would work (that wouldn't end up disastrous? XDD) I can think of.... melt. or dear. but both of them go pretty high (?) and would probably have a high chance of ... horrible pitch issues up there XD

jbf actually might work, but probably the piano version? what do you guys think?

(also should get cloudy's opinion~)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hamxham88
Sai

Sai

Female Posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Future Chorus Suggestions?   Future Chorus Suggestions? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:05 pm

YunaChii wrote:
*cough-apartfromsai-cough*

Mea culpa XD

Oh guys... please, let's sing somwthing with high notes 8'D But JBF doesn't sound bad at all... but i prefer something like Yowamushi montblanc ;w;
Back to top Go down
YunaChii

YunaChii

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Future Chorus Suggestions?   Future Chorus Suggestions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:26 am

[quote=
what's a 'popular' song you guys think would work (that wouldn't end up disastrous? XDD) I can think of.... melt. or dear. but both of them go pretty high (?) and would probably have a high chance of ... horrible pitch issues up there XD

jbf actually might work, but probably the piano version? what do you guys think? [/quote]

Hum well I like both JBF's and Dear, for me, dear is better because It is slower. That way the pronunciation is better and much, much clearer. I am not too good with high notes, as I have a low-ish voice, but if I practise it should be okay.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YunaChiiChan?feature=mhee
Cloudy

Cloudy

Female Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Future Chorus Suggestions?   Future Chorus Suggestions? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:16 pm

Cloudy thinks we should do ARiA at some point to go along with our SPiCa~ Very Happy
//shot

(just skip all that stuff at the beginning and go to like... :36)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Azuranii
Riso

Riso

Female Posts : 24
Status : jkdgklgl why is there no free time left in the world?

PostSubject: Re: Future Chorus Suggestions?   Future Chorus Suggestions? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:34 am

I'm late;;;
But in regards to singing popular songs and stuff:
It's not the song that makes the chorus popular. If a chorus does JBF and they botch it, people don't usually come back because they can go listen to other choruses that do sing it well. [SNC wouldn't botch it for sure, but this is just an example. xD] And then there's always the "Such and such a chrous does it better blah blah blah" nonsense. :C
Take the song...hrm, Glow, for instance. Once choruses started doing it for YT chorus battle, the song became more popular than before because such great choruses were doing it.

So I agree about doing semi-well known songs too, not just the big ones. The piano version of JBF is an exception to the rule since most people for the original version. * u *b
/even though I love supercell, aaaahhh~

&I second what Sai said;;; higher notes over lower ones aha~~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Risorially
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Chorus Suggestions?   Future Chorus Suggestions? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Chorus Suggestions?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2