⊱ S N C ⊰
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☂ Sing to the Sky ☁

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!

Go down 
+3
Cloudy
Sai
lasagna
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sai

Sai

Female Posts : 79

Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Sorry ;w; Since english is not my mother tongue, cursing doesn't leave that 'omg-that's-wrong' impression on me XD

...LOL I said that because Ham said I was becoming a Pedo! you know... pedo = raep, right? //doubleshot

Anyway XD. I spent almost all day at college. And I didn't have lunch OTL
//ishungrybutshecan'teatanythingatnight ORZ
Back to top Go down
lasagna

lasagna

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:56 pm

you should eat food! it is important. lunch is an important part of this balanced lunch.

I woke up at 10 today and then hit the snooze button over 9000 times and climbed out of bed at 12:20. Went to eat lunch and then got onto campus just before my class started at 2 pm. Then the next class was impossible to find so I was like 20 minutes late OTL (aside: when do I prefix OTL or orz with | or // or \\ ? I feel so noobish compared to you all when it comes to emoticons ;A;) It didn't help that when I was almost there I asked some random student and she was like "oh dang you're on the wrong part of campus it's over THERE" *points somewhere across campus that is TOTALLY WRONG*

Orchestra today ended early yay so I got to come home at 8 instead of 9. We're playing a cool piano solo called Ballade by Faure. Except I play second on that song so I don't get any cool solos D:

Now I am going to grind IP in league of legends. And then practice kiseki and aquarium (that song is catchyyyyy).
Back to top Go down
hamxham

hamxham

Female Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:08 am

lunchables ftw!!! //orz so unhealthy.

@lasagna. ||OTL implies that you are OTL'ing against a wall/in a corner. //OTL is the action of OTL'ing, much like //shot, or //facepalm. Another variation, ''OTL, adds the "depression marks"

So my day wasn't very exciting, except that I think i did reasonably well on my math test.

I also sucessfully did nothing productive in the past 4 hrs, except maybe eat dinner and take a shower. Which didn't take much time at all.

This is slightly random and I hope this doesn't destroy the mood, but just to give a heads up. I am getting increasingly pissed this week~ it seems like so many unnecessary problems all piled up together >w<;; alsoit'sthatweekyouknowcough OTL

so i apologize in advance for being overly blunt. I feel like i am doing that a lot these days =w=

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hamxham88
lasagna

lasagna

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:58 am

oh that's a wall? I thought someone just had a stack of pancakes on his head....
Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 Bunnypancake
Back to top Go down
ninkitsu

ninkitsu

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:26 am

I realized that I instinctively would type \\shot rather than //shot... I have been using LaTeX too much...
Back to top Go down
Legender

Legender

Female Posts : 101
Status : Transcribing music, playing sax, singing, drawing, writing, uhh... Video games

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:47 pm

LUNCHABLES! Very Happy I remember having those. I mostly had the nachos, because a lot of them taste pretty nasty. D:

TODAY I... Uhh... Well learned how to use ImageReady, and then learned that it doesn't exist anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfehmaster.deviantart.com
lasagna

lasagna

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:06 pm

NO! Pizza lunchables are way better than nachos. Although nachos were better than the standard cracker sandwich lunchables.
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:45 pm

hamxham wrote:
@lasagna. ||OTL implies that you are OTL'ing against a wall/in a corner. //OTL is the action of OTL'ing, much like //shot, or //facepalm. Another variation, ''OTL, adds the "depression marks"

I didn't know '||' was a wall. I thought it was a straight '//' XD

Dudes, what are lunchables? I'm too lazy to google it 8D //shot

Anyway XD. Today was a weird day... I've been called stupid twice OTL
Back to top Go down
Legender

Legender

Status : Transcribing music, playing sax, singing, drawing, writing, uhh... Video games

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:55 pm

I'm not often called stupid. I am often called derpy. Which then relates to Pokemon and therefore Slowpoke/Bidoof. :[
Back to top Go down
lasagna

lasagna

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:51 am

I went to the gym on campus for the first time. Did pull ups for the first time in almost a year (because the weight room in the condo complex where I live does not have a pull up bar. It makes me -____-)

Afterwards the math students met up with some prospective students who got here early (this weekend is prospective student week!) and had drinks and dinner. Then I went to a friend's house and played dominion with him for like 30 games.

Tomorrow I'm going rock climbing at the place on campus to see if I like it before I buy a pass (it's free this first week of the quarter).
Back to top Go down
Cloudy

Cloudy

Female Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:36 pm

Sai wrote:

Dudes, what are lunchables? I'm too lazy to google it 8D //shot

LOL. Lunchables are those little boxes you buy at grocery stores that have a mini and totally unhealthy lunch inside. It usually comes with a drink, some sort of lame and somewhat unfilling lunch and a little desert thing :'D

Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 Lunchables
PSHH, good source of calcium. Riighhtt BD
Dictionary powers, go! //shot

Ahh, let's see~
I woke up this morning like....15 minutes before my audition was about to start and I started freaking out although I still made it there in time (and luckily it was a private audition so the conductor didn't really care :'D). All yesterday I was cramming in 5 months of scale practice and running through the same 2 songs over and over again until it was embedded in my brain yet I still messed up. OTL
Anywhoo, I was still happy I made it 8D
1st violin, hoorahh~ 8DD

//Cloudy's turn over k thnx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Azuranii
Legender

Legender

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:44 pm

Ooo good job! Very Happy

Way back when my band had seating auditions I messed up pfffff. If you don't include the two kids from the honours group, who were "strategically placed" in the group, I got second chair \(^o^)/ Including the two kids, I'm third chair. Out of six. Wait no, five, one of the alto saxes switched to tenor sax. But I'm still on first. Anyways, apparently my score was really close to the freshman who got first chair, but the teacher was nervous about letting me have the two solos x'DD I can understand why. I'm so afraid of playing alone. freshmeatFreshman can have his solos.
Back to top Go down
hamxham

hamxham

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:15 am

yay~ congrats cloudy!! <3

I'm second chair horn... temporarily had first last year but freaked out so much over solos-that-weren't-really-solos OTL

I like pizza lunchables. but the nachos and crackers are good too.

Today we had a track meet. It was /really/ hot. We left school at 1 p.m. and got back at 9. I'm tired.
Back to top Go down
lasagna

lasagna

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:52 am

Yeah California was totally hot today. Went rock climbing with some friends but was rather disappointed by the facilities on campus, they're really small and don't have many tracks. The price for a quarter-long pass seems too expensive for what I get. I'll probably try to look for places near here to climb.

I was temporarily lead alto in Jazz Band I in HS and then the director was like "hmmm, maybe we should have included improv in the auditions" because I am terrible at improv and don't know how to play lead alto and only got the spot because the auditions didn't have improv and I could play the complicated rhythms because I play clarinet. So then next year I was 2nd tenor xD

So the prospective students arrived today, and we had a potluck with all the grad students and the prospectives. It was a lot of fun and people brought tasty food andtastyadultbeverages. We hung out from 6 pm to 1230 am.

I apparently have mosquito bites. wtf.

Our apartment is leaking. There are giant machines in our house blowing air to make the carpet dry. They are annoying.

Congrats Cloudy! ^___^
Back to top Go down
lasagna

lasagna

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:02 pm

I went to 99 ranch today and bought lots of asian beer Very Happy Also cong you bing (I think ham knows what I'm talking about) and meat for hong sao rou. nom. also bean sprouts.

now I need to do homework/sing/hang out with a friend/play clarinet. blah.
Back to top Go down
Cloudy

Cloudy

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:06 am

Ahh, thank you everyone ^^
//hasn't touched the sheet music yet orz

So, today we left for Las Vegas to stay at the Luxor. (You knowwww? The really bright/dark pyramid hotel xD) Cramming into a van for 3 hours with my family....Dx
Luckily they have free internet here and I brought my laptop 8D

On the other hand, Hammy is totally free to kill me when I get back. But Cloudy thinks Hammy shouldn't.
I still need to finish:
1. Blue Bird Animation
2. Aquarium of the Sky Audition video
3. 1-Day DURP CHORUS MIXING

This is really random but...ARG. PAPERCUT D':
Back to top Go down
lasagna

lasagna

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:47 pm

paper cuts are the poopiest things ever. even poopier than poop.

In other news, one of the least poopy things ever is getting an email saying your 5-630 class is canceled on monday. this means I go home at 4 instead of at 7. YAY!
Back to top Go down
hamxham

hamxham

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:57 pm

dam, paper cuts. i remember i got one on the...uh.... web between my forefinger and thumb in kindergarten, but couldn't tell my teacher because i failed at english and didn't know what it was called x'D

anyways, this was a few days back, but i was really happy about our track meet on thursday because i improved about 10 seconds on my mile and broke 3 minutes on my 800m. it was also interesting in that i ended up being the first jv girl from my school. which was really exciting because i started out as one of the slowest people in the begging of the season 8D

and then today i went to a birthday party and ate 5 slices of pizza and 2 slices of ice cream pie. i think i'mma have to diet this week :'D
Back to top Go down
Legender

Legender

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Ahh, I got a bad papercut today D<

Yesterday I went to a birthday party o: I had: Two slices of pizza, three servings of nachos, four garlic bread sticks, a handful of pigs in a blanket, a handful of potato chips, cake, and ice cream \(^o^)/
Back to top Go down
lasagna

lasagna

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:56 pm

what are pigs in a blanket?

friday I didn't go to a birthday party, but I had 5 slices of pizza (buffalo chicken), 3 beers, and 8 giant onion rings. Also it was raining.
Back to top Go down
Legender

Legender

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Pigs in a blanket? Oh! Hot dogs in rolls.

Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 Pigs
Back to top Go down
lasagna

lasagna

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:08 pm

those look SO delicious.
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Looks like fingers in rolls 8D
Back to top Go down
Cloudy

Cloudy

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:31 am

owo
I had no pizza. Or beer. Or pigs in blankets. Or ice cream.
//COMBOBREAKER

I nuuuu, paper cuts. They burrnn D:

Pigs in a blanket??
Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 3806115970_b7d82d56ff
//shot
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:22 am

Cloudy wrote:

Pigs in a blanket??
Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 3806115970_b7d82d56ff
//shot

//massive nosebleed (lolwut?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!   Daily shoot the sh** with SNC! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily shoot the sh** with SNC!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
⊱ S N C ⊰  :: ✰ Chats & Randomness ✰-
Jump to: