⊱ S N C ⊰
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☂ Sing to the Sky ☁

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sooooooo....?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cloudy

Cloudy

Female Posts : 227

Sooooooo....? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooooooo....?   Sooooooo....? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:14 am

Lucky =3=

Has it been raining for you though? It's been raining for like, 6 days straight so far. I haven't seen sunlight in ages D':

Hmmm, not sure. I thought Christmas would be better since I think we may be leaving for a trip to last Vegas the day after Christmas up till New Years.
I might be able to get Sony Vegas on my laptop to animate in the car but I'm not sure if I'll be able to upload it on New Years.

That would epicly fail.

Oh! And about the harmonies? Did you ever have a script written out?
Since you won't be able to mix tomorrow, I could just add my part in when you send me the finished part. It wouldn't be too hard.
(You mix with Audacity right?)

I'm sorry I'm so slow TT^TT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Azuranii
hamxham

hamxham

Female Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooo....?   Sooooooo....? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:46 pm

yupppppp. so much rain. >.< you in southern cali?

nd so i did some intense cramming from 12-3am .... today. lol. i'm almost/halfway done?? i can definitely get the coding to you within an hour or two, along with a rough draft.. did you want to / would you be willing to code the harmony parts, actually? i trust your judgment on what sounds "right", and since i haven't heard yours.... and maybe you could choose what looks best in the animation Razz

ah nice, vegas? Very Happy ~ um, idk i'm being all ocd again and feeling that it's weird to have our 'anniversary' on christmas since EVERYONE posts a buttload of stuff on that day (and thus it's not that special).... what if you finished it before you leave, then sent me the file? i could upload it like.... the 31st XD it could celebrate christmas, end of the year/new year's and the kagamine's birthdays all in one go 8D

(lol btw, if you have a strong opinion about it, just tell me to shut up and i'll be fine xD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hamxham88
hamxham

hamxham

Female Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooo....?   Sooooooo....? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:32 pm

cloudy i sent an email to snc's account~ i'm pretty sure it forwards to your yahoo, but just in case, please check it ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hamxham88
Cloudy

Cloudy

Female Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooo....?   Sooooooo....? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:08 am

HNNNGG
This never forwarded to my email for some reason.
Replying to everything now though/downloading all the images OWO

Yep, I live in South Cali~ At least today it finally stopped! :'D
Sure, I wouldn't mind coding the harmonies~

Yep, Vegas. I'm trying to figure out how to work AAE but its seems really complicated (or maybe its just me).
PFFT, we'll be specially different by posting on New Years. Don't forget it also counts as our first official chorus too! :DD

I can definitely finish it before I leave. I can work on the base outline tonight and once you send me the script I can work on the actual thing tomorrow.
I'll send it to you via PM when I finish ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Azuranii
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooo....?   Sooooooo....? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sooooooo....?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
⊱ S N C ⊰  :: ✰ Chats & Randomness ✰-
Jump to: