⊱ S N C ⊰
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☂ Sing to the Sky ☁

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do YOU guys think of the 'English accent'...?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YunaChii

YunaChii

Female Posts : 56

What do YOU guys think of the 'English accent'...? Empty
PostSubject: What do YOU guys think of the 'English accent'...?   What do YOU guys think of the 'English accent'...? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:52 pm

For those who haven't seen my introduction, Hi.
I'm YunaChii.
Okay well as some may have heard, I am English and live in London. Many people laugh, hate or think the English accent is cute or sexy... Me being English can't understand why.
Would you please state your views on the English accent...?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YunaChiiChan?feature=mhee
MarzLuvzCandyz

MarzLuvzCandyz

Female Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU guys think of the 'English accent'...?   What do YOU guys think of the 'English accent'...? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Hmmm...personally I like the sound of an English accent. Makes people sound fancy and sophisticated~ //shot ...or something like that. I don't really know.
Really, I don't think too much of it. If I hear someone with an English accent, it's like 'well, yup, you are English and you have an accent.' but i have to admit i LOVE english accents on guys //shot

I kinda wonder now, what do you, being English, think of American accents?
Back to top Go down
lasagna

lasagna

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU guys think of the 'English accent'...?   What do YOU guys think of the 'English accent'...? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:33 pm

My 2 topology profs this year both have english accents and it's all I can do during class to not zone out and just float away on their delicious voices....
Back to top Go down
hamxham

hamxham

Female Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU guys think of the 'English accent'...?   What do YOU guys think of the 'English accent'...? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:53 pm

ohman guys with british accents are <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

i have a friend who moved here from england in third grade so his accent is mostly gone, but he totally says "rather" with a british accent and it's the cutest thing ever XD

but yes, i've wondered, what do people in britain think of american accents? :O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hamxham88
Cloudy

Cloudy

Female Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU guys think of the 'English accent'...?   What do YOU guys think of the 'English accent'...? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:35 am

Pfftt, I think its just a conditioned reaction for us Americans to idolize the British accent OAO
I don't know...I've always just liked accents and languages in general :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Azuranii
YunaChii

YunaChii

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU guys think of the 'English accent'...?   What do YOU guys think of the 'English accent'...? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:28 am

Oh okay... There is also a stereotype that british have bad teeth... Huh??

Anyway, we think the American accent is alright, yes it can ssometimes be annoying but we like it.
We also like the fact that we have the same language but use different word and phrases for different things.
For example- grade 8 and year 8
Or binbag.... Trashbag
XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YunaChiiChan?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU guys think of the 'English accent'...?   What do YOU guys think of the 'English accent'...? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do YOU guys think of the 'English accent'...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
⊱ S N C ⊰  :: ✰ Chats & Randomness ✰-
Jump to: