⊱ S N C ⊰
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☂ Sing to the Sky ☁

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the forums~!

Go down 
+20
Aquaspirit77
Sai
kaoru_hyung
Neru
Sableaire
DumbleKitteh
Maiyi
MarzLuvzCandyz
Ninjatoga
Yipstar
rimi
ninkitsu
Kalikou
Legender
xAmongTheMad
lasagna
ShinigamiDanna
hamxham
Cloudy
Admin
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sai

Sai

Female Posts : 79

Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:21 am

I love comedies- Fumoffu made my month |D

I agree! We need moar awesomeness 8'D

kaoru_hyung wrote:
I'm just a girl who likes anime and singing. Actually that's why I made my youtube channel --> to be able to sing anonymously without being shy. I can't sing in front of people, I just don't have that confidence, that's why the internet world is a life-saver for people like me. ^^

Come to Peru. Now. //shot
(btw where are chu from? 8D)
Back to top Go down
kaoru_hyung

kaoru_hyung

Female Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Sai wrote:

kaoru_hyung wrote:
I'm just a girl who likes anime and singing. Actually that's why I made my youtube channel --> to be able to sing anonymously without being shy. I can't sing in front of people, I just don't have that confidence, that's why the internet world is a life-saver for people like me. ^^

If you want some good comedy, you should try Yamato Nadeshiko too. lol. xD
And I'm from the Philippines. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cloudy

Cloudy

Female Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:36 pm

kaoru_hyung wrote:
Sai wrote:

kaoru_hyung wrote:

//waves arm around
OH SNAP ME TOOOO!
Although I'm in the US now...and I was born in the U.S....and I don't speak any Tagalog whatsoever.
orz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Azuranii
kaoru_hyung

kaoru_hyung

Female Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Cloudy wrote:
kaoru_hyung wrote:
Sai wrote:

kaoru_hyung wrote:

//waves arm around
OH SNAP ME TOOOO!
Although I'm in the US now...and I was born in the U.S....and I don't speak any Tagalog whatsoever.
orz

LOL! Nice to meet you Smile
Back to top Go down
Aquaspirit77

Aquaspirit77

Female Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:47 pm

U-uwah, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do this or not ;;;;;; B-but...

Name: Aqua or アクア
YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Aquaspirit77?feature=mhum
Favorite Anime: Higurashi no Naku koro ni and Clannad owo;
Favorite Characters: Shion Sonozaki
Favorite Food: Popcorn > <;;
Favorite Vocaloid(s): Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin/Len, Gumi
Something about you?: U-um.. hi? ;//////; OTL
Back to top Go down
hamxham

hamxham

Female Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:36 pm

@aqau~ hallo!!

haha, you seem so shy >//< we won't eat you! *coughs*

lol anyways i'm really happy you decided to join the forums/audition for aquarium *A*)// <3

and... omg another cali person??? 8'D we should all have a california party sometime...//shot
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hamxham88
Aquaspirit77

Aquaspirit77

Female Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Uwah~ Sorry! ;////; OTL Thank you for welcoming me~! >w<;; This is such a promising chorus ;w;
Back to top Go down
lasagna

lasagna

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:05 am

Quote :

haha, you seem so shy >//< we won't eat you! *coughs*
speak for yourself....... >:DDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

Female Posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:26 am

lasagna wrote:
speak for yourself....... >:DDDDDDDDDD

You're a creeper XD

Welcome to the forums Aqua-chan! 8DD
Back to top Go down
Riso

Riso

Female Posts : 24
Status : jkdgklgl why is there no free time left in the world?

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Name: Riso
Nickname: Riso? o A o;
YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/Risorially
Favorite Anime: Right now it's Puella Magi Madoka Magica. * u *b
Favorite Characters: All CLAMP characters because they're so pretty. ;;;;
Favorite Food: I really like gummie candies. /so bad for my teeth
Favorite Vocaloid(s): Gumi has mobbed my iPod...uhm, I love her and Gakupo singing together, even though LukaxGapuko is the OTP. I really like Miki lately, since I am the Miki of an English chrous and had to look her up. Uhm...yes?
Something about you?:
I will say it first because I'm nervous: I have only been singing for a month. >/////////////< It sounds like a really bad anime but I want to be able to sing something to a friend of mine because I can't seem to express my feelings in any other way without messing up, so I joined YT and auditioned for an English chorus to push myself into learning how to be a better singer. I have no idea how to mix properly and I have to spend a lot of time fixing lines and all;;;;;. I've never been in a Japanese chorus [And probably won't be anytime soon with my inexperienced pronounciation...anywayyyyy] but I'll probably start auditioning for a permanent one sometime...when I actually learn how to sing without any bloodshed of the ears...and I wish I had Yamai's voice. I really really wish that. Hers or Wotamin's or -/will stop now
||OTL

If anyone has any tips on deepening a voice naturally without it sounding awkward...tell me. orz;;;
I do admire high pitched/"cutesy" voices very much, it's just, I dunno/////// I don't think mine will ever sound nice like that, so I will shoot lower?

Last edited by Riso on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Risorially
Chioku

Chioku

Female Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:19 am

*shy wave* O-Ohhai .w.

Name: Chioku
Nickname?: Chio or Chii
YT Channel: ChiokuDubs
Favorite Anime: Ouran [insert theme song and hot guys here]
Favorite Characters: Luna Lovegood 8'D "I hope theres pudding"
Favorite Food: I love good in general...But if I had to choose one....Hnnnnnng.....JAFFA CAKES 8D
Favorite Vocaloid(s): Len, omfw *hugs plush* <3
Something about you?: I'm really shy .////. But I warm up to people rather easilly (Usually a Skype chat will do, but never a call OwO; ). Then I'm crazy, loud and hard to get rid of >w>; I've been living online for almost 7 years...I've been voice acting for 6 and singing for about 4. Living online is fun~ /o/ *shot*

*gives everyone a cookie* Yay~!
Back to top Go down
Cloudy

Cloudy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:09 am

//waves
ALLOO NEW PEOPLE!?
Where is the welcoming committee anways?owo

@Riso
Your totally right. CLAMP characters are amaiznngg~ Very Happy
I've been meaning to watch Puella Magi Madoka Magica but never got a chance to (-is on HIATUS- orz)
Aww don't worry! My pronounciation is utter crap but somewhat understandable :'D
Once you get the hang of it, Japanese isn't so bad. Korean is so hard to pronounce though D:

@Chioku
OURANNNN //fanspasm
Jaffa cakes? ......o3o
Never heard of them :'D

Back to top Go down
Chioku

Chioku

Female Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:09 am

^
Ah yeah, they dont sell them in America ;w;
BEHOLD
They're so good OTL
AND YES, OURAN 8D *joins fanspasm* Hikaru~~~<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Riso

Riso

Female Posts : 24
Status : jkdgklgl why is there no free time left in the world?

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:07 pm

Cloudy;;
Ah, I hope you get to watch it~! At least you don't have to wait for new episodes to come out, the series is complete. :'D
I have never tried Korean, but I probably won't until I figure out Japanese. ; v ; Thanks for the encouragement~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Risorially
CherryEvez

CherryEvez

Female Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:35 am

Name: CherryEvez
Nickname? iMochi/ Chii / Cherry
YT Channel: CherryEvez I'm not allowed to post links yet ;_;
Favorite Anime: Tsubasa Chronicle Reservoir, Special A, Ouran High School Host Club, Chobits <3
Favorite Food: Cheesecake
Favorite Character(s): Chii from Chobits
Favorite Vocaloid(s): Luka, Rin, Gumi

Something about you?:

~I'm very shy ._.
~English is not my main language =X
(but I'm trying my best to at least make you guys understand what I'm trying to say >_<)
~This my very first attempt to audition for a chorus >////<

Umm.. Thanks..?
( Awkward introduction ;_; )
Back to top Go down
Juju

Juju

Female Posts : 1

PostSubject: Hiii! ;w;    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:47 pm

Name: Julie!

Nickname: Juju. xD

YT Channel: BvbyJuju

Favorite Anime: Hmm... right now.. One Piece and Axis Powers Hetalia. 8D But, I have a lot of favorites. xD

Favorite Characters: Gwha.... Err... too many.. xD.. I'll just name a few then.... Alfred F. Jones // America & Arthur Kirkland // England from Axis Powers Hetalia, Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zoro, & pretty much all the characters from One Piece, Hibiki Ganaha from iDOLM@STER, Hotaru Tomoe // Sailor Saturn and Usagi Tsukino // Sailor Moon from Sailor Moon... And.. so much more! ;A;!

Favorite Food: ... Hot Funyuns. 8D

Favorite Vocaloid(s): I like all of them. ;A; No particular favorite. ;w;

Something about you?:

Hmm... let's see.. I'm 18 years old ( I old D: ). I just started going to my community college last week, and will be going there for two years then transferring to a University.. xD So, life is a bit busy now due to it. ;w; I love to sing, talk to my boyfriend, and play around with my stuffed animals. xD I like to laugh a lot, so I tend to goof off in Skype calls, Skype chats, YT, and more. ;w; I sometimes get nervous and shy meeting new people, but once I'm more familiar with them, I warm up more. xD If not, I try easing the tension by making them smile somehow... ;w; I play Pokemon and Roller Tycoon 2, often when I'm bored.. xD Uhmm... I don't think there's anything else about me. xD

I think I'm a bit more familiar with Cloudy-san than everyone else in the forum, because we are in a group together, but I hope to become even closer somehow and make new friends with everyone! ;A;! I will do my best in my auditions, and hope you enjoy them! ;w;!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BvbyJuju
Cloudy

Cloudy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:57 pm

CherryEvez wrote:
Name: CherryEvez
Nickname? iMochi/ Chii / Cherry
YT Channel: CherryEvez I'm not allowed to post links yet ;_;
Favorite Anime: Tsubasa Chronicle Reservoir, Special A, Ouran High School Host Club, Chobits <3
Favorite Food: Cheesecake
Favorite Character(s): Chii from Chobits
Favorite Vocaloid(s): Luka, Rin, Gumi

Something about you?:

~I'm very shy ._.
~English is not my main language =X
(but I'm trying my best to at least make you guys understand what I'm trying to say >_<)
~This my very first attempt to audition for a chorus >////<

Umm.. Thanks..?
( Awkward introduction ;_; )

/o/ New peopleee!~
Unfortunately, the welcoming committee has disappeared so I guess you'll just have to deal with my rambling OTL

:O I was going to watch Tsubasa Chronicle Reservoir but then like...got distracted and never did. Is the series really good?
SPECIAL A AND OURAN! 8DD //fanspasm

Ohohoho, Cloudy enjoys cheesecake too |D
And Gumi. And Luka. And Rin.
//shotttt

I think your English sounds prefect! Don't worry about shyness, there are lotsa nice people lurking (Yes, I use the word lurking) around the forums~ Smile)

Quote :
Name: Julie!

Nickname: Juju. xD

YT Channel: BvbyJuju

Favorite Anime: Hmm... right now.. One Piece and Axis Powers Hetalia. 8D But, I have a lot of favorites. xD

Favorite Characters: Gwha.... Err... too many.. xD.. I'll just name a few then.... Alfred F. Jones // America & Arthur Kirkland // England from Axis Powers Hetalia, Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zoro, & pretty much all the characters from One Piece, Hibiki Ganaha from iDOLM@STER, Hotaru Tomoe // Sailor Saturn and Usagi Tsukino // Sailor Moon from Sailor Moon... And.. so much more! ;A;!

Favorite Food: ... Hot Funyuns. 8D

Favorite Vocaloid(s): I like all of them. ;A; No particular favorite. ;w;

Something about you?:

Hmm... let's see.. I'm 18 years old ( I old D: ). I just started going to my community college last week, and will be going there for two years then transferring to a University.. xD So, life is a bit busy now due to it. ;w; I love to sing, talk to my boyfriend, and play around with my stuffed animals. xD I like to laugh a lot, so I tend to goof off in Skype calls, Skype chats, YT, and more. ;w; I sometimes get nervous and shy meeting new people, but once I'm more familiar with them, I warm up more. xD If not, I try easing the tension by making them smile somehow... ;w; I play Pokemon and Roller Tycoon 2, often when I'm bored.. xD Uhmm... I don't think there's anything else about me. xD

I think I'm a bit more familiar with Cloudy-san than everyone else in the forum, because we are in a group together, but I hope to become even closer somehow and make new friends with everyone! ;A;! I will do my best in my auditions, and hope you enjoy them! ;w;!!

Jujuuuuuu! :DDD Ahaha, hallo there~ |D

Oh snapppp, I love Pokemon...and Roller Tycooonn~ <33 I don't play it as often any more though (don't have time >w<)

Ooooo, I haven't seen Hetalia or iDOLM@STER yet but I plan on watching them eventually Very Happy
.....LOLOL. What are hot funyuns? orz

Jujuhasamagicalvoice>w<)b
Back to top Go down
Legender

Legender

Female Posts : 101
Status : Transcribing music, playing sax, singing, drawing, writing, uhh... Video games

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:19 am

I watched Tsubasa! I liked it, but it didn't follow the manga completely, and it ends early :S And the manga is drawn all pretty~

And Hetalia is really funny x3

ANYWAYS. Welcome to both of you! \(^o^)/
Back to top Go down
http://wolfehmaster.deviantart.com
lasagna

lasagna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:07 pm

Can I be part of the welcoming committee too (at least until school starts in 3 weeks and I get super busy)?? Hi guys!!! welcome!!

Cherry your English is actually very good.. =w=)b a lot better than the average youtube commenter at least, haha xD

I've heard Axis Powers Hetalia is really good, is that the one where the different countries are people? FUNYUNS ARE THE FOOD OF GOD THEY ARE SO TASTY

How come we have all these new people here? Not in a bad way, just like, I've seen 3 introductions over the past 3 days...
Back to top Go down
Cloudy

Cloudy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:08 pm

It could be because the new auditions have been posted up and people are all like, "Ohhh yeah~ I remember SNC. They were cool. I should join their forums /o/"

//shot
Back to top Go down
lasagna

lasagna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:43 am

Oh hey look there's an audition posted!
Back to top Go down
Cloudy

Cloudy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Ahaha, yerppp. |D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums~!    Welcome to the forums~!  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forums~!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
⊱ S N C ⊰  :: Others :: ✰ Hello there~! ✰-
Jump to: