⊱ S N C ⊰
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☂ Sing to the Sky ☁

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GarageBand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legender

Legender

Female Posts : 101
Status : Transcribing music, playing sax, singing, drawing, writing, uhh... Video games

GarageBand Empty
PostSubject: GarageBand   GarageBand EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:16 pm

OKAY so I'm one of those losers who has a Mac Very Happy Actually I seem to have better luck with them, at least... Long story short, I've seen more BSOD than any Mac crash when I touch computers. ANYWAYS. I'm stuck with a Mac - no money for bootcamp etc. I know audacity is good for mixing and stuff, but lots of downloads of things are only available on the PC version... And Audacity is just really finicky and unstable on Mac, it freezes up a lot.

Garageband doesn't have much in the way of mixing. You have reverb, echo, EQ, and... Things I don't recognize. I can screenshot it and maybe you guys can define some of these things I've never seen before? Or, even better, somebody who knows how to mix in Garageband and make things sound decent can explain how to go about doing it? Eh? -nudgenudge-

(sorry for weird first post, but I'm typing fast because it's dinnertime, ohohoho~)
Back to top Go down
http://wolfehmaster.deviantart.com
hamxham

hamxham

Female Posts : 173

GarageBand Empty
PostSubject: Re: GarageBand   GarageBand EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:40 pm

lol, sorry i only use audacity :\

i've seen one of my friends using garage band, but it seemed kinda complicated and i had no idea what was what...

also, in audacity, i really only use eq, compressor, noise removal, and reverb, so i don't think i'd be much of a help >w<;;

(also sorry for extremely delayed reply OTL)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hamxham88

GarageBand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
⊱ S N C ⊰  :: Others :: ✰ Animation or Mixing Help? ✰-
Jump to: