⊱ S N C ⊰
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☂ Sing to the Sky ☁

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid Things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legender

Legender

Female Posts : 101
Status : Transcribing music, playing sax, singing, drawing, writing, uhh... Video games

Stupid Things Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Things   Stupid Things EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:59 am

Ever done something really silly?

I'm known for it, actually >.> In real life and on line, people know for a fact that I'm really derpy!

For example: After a few months of fiddling around with mic sensitivity and other such things, I couldn't figure out why my recordings were coming out so crappy. Then I was in the middle of recording "Faindaa" and I brushed some hair behind my ear and a spike appears in my recording. I pull my earbud out and see a MIC in it. Apparently my computer won't even let me use its built-in mic as long as these headphones are plugged in! Raaaah. All this time I was like, "cover self with blanket to avoid outside noises. Don't move a muscle. Sing carefully. Sing loud enough that it doesn't pick up noise." And I could have just used different headphones.

And then there was this one time in band camp chem class! My friend was looking at a table of elements on his calc and he reads out the boiling and melting points for an element - y'know, at what temperature the element will boil, and at which temp it'll melt. You probably know which one would be lower, right? Well I thought I did, until I went, "wait! But, how does it melt before it boils?!" And then I was totally embarrassed when I realized what I said.

There. Two stories. Please tell me I'm not alone in the world of derpiness :C
Back to top Go down
http://wolfehmaster.deviantart.com
Cloudy

Cloudy

Female Posts : 227

Stupid Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things   Stupid Things EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:51 pm

LOL. You are not alone my dear friend. v.v

Accidentally walked into the men's restroom.
That was not a pretty sight ;.;
Nope. Not at all.
||OTL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Azuranii
lasagna

lasagna

Male Posts : 140

Stupid Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things   Stupid Things EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:38 pm

Accidentally walked into a girl's bathroom. That was a beautiful sight.

The bathroom, I mean.

I mean seriously, they had a WAITING ROOM when you walked in with COUCHES. And then the main bathroom had sinks in a COUNTER. Ours were just a standalone unit coming out of the wall.

And they had SOAP in the dispensers.
Back to top Go down
Legender

Legender

Female Posts : 101
Status : Transcribing music, playing sax, singing, drawing, writing, uhh... Video games

Stupid Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things   Stupid Things EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:51 am

They had that at the fancy hotel I stayed in in Mexico... What on earth girl's bathroom did you walk into, lasagna? xD Honestly, usually I stand outside in line for the bathroom just to get to an old, gross stall D:
Back to top Go down
http://wolfehmaster.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Stupid Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things   Stupid Things Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Things
Page 1 of 1