⊱ S N C ⊰
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☂ Sing to the Sky ☁

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POWER OUTAGE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lasagna

lasagna

Male Posts : 140

POWER OUTAGE Empty
PostSubject: POWER OUTAGE   POWER OUTAGE EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:02 am

How about that power outage guys? Huge one affecting Southern california (up to orange county), parts of arizona and Baja california. Power just came on for me (1:30 AM).

Did any of you guys get hit? Where do you live? Did you guys have emergency plans? I had to go to the store to buy candles (they were out of flashlights xD) and food I could eat without cooking (dinner was potato chips and 6 hot dogs... yum). Then I fumbled around with matched and wasted 10 to light 1, because I couldn't find my lighter (well, it was pitch black). Oi.
Back to top Go down
Legender

Legender

Female Posts : 101
Status : Transcribing music, playing sax, singing, drawing, writing, uhh... Video games

POWER OUTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POWER OUTAGE   POWER OUTAGE EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Nope. C:

However, I live in Connecticut, and a lot of the state still doesn't have power since hurricane Irene hit. And yesterday part of my neighborhood randomly lost power around 4:30 until around 8... Then again at 3:30 the next morning. ;A;

When Irene was going to hit, we got out all of our candles and flashlights and made sure they all worked. We have plenty of food around that we don't have to cook. Last night we happened to have picked up some fast food, so it didn't effect us there, either.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfehmaster.deviantart.com

POWER OUTAGE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
⊱ S N C ⊰  :: ✰ Chats & Randomness ✰-
Jump to: